Assistant Site Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Site Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Will Griffin|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2019 08:59|
The successful individual will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience working for a national house builder and a proven track record.
Applicants are expected to be enthusiastic, motivated, driven and ambitious. You must be able to make decisions and use your own initiative, be looking to join a company where you can develop your career and move up the managerial ladder within the next couple of years.
• To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
• Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
• Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
• Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively.
• 100% compliance with current NHBC standards.
This vacancy is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a winning company and team. If you are an Assistant Site Manager looking for an exciting career within the house building sector then please apply.
Please contact Will on 0121 450 5000
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
assistant site manager
£18 - £20 per hour
£48000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car/allowance, holiday, pension,health care, life insurance, bonus etc
Site Administrator/Document Controller
£20000 - £23500 per annum
Site & Quality Engineer
£250 - £300 per day
£10.14 per hour