|Salary||£17 per hour||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Sheridan Maine are working with an established and growing business to find an experienced assistant accountant to join their busy finance team on a temporary basis.
Working within a fast paced environment, you will be responsible for a variety of functions including; the preparation of accounts, budgets and quarterly spend reports for developments.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with year-end statutory accounting
• Preparation of annual budgets within the required billing timescales
• Preparation and distribution of quarterly spend reports within the required timescales
• Production of statutory financial statements and supporting the audit
• Investment reporting and schedule updates
• Responding to queries on accounts and budgets
The successful candidate will be AAT qualified and ideally part qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA. You will also have extensive experience in the production of accounts to a specified deadline. You'll have excellent communication skills and be able to work well within a team as well as be able to use your own initiative and work independently. An intermediate level of Excel knowledge is key for this role.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.