|Salary||£28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Assistant Restaurant Manager - New Forest - £24k - £26k
A popular restaurant business in the New Forest is currently recruiting for an Assistant Restaurant Manager to assist in the management of their award winning restaurant. The position would suit an experienced Assistant Manager looking to progress to Restaurant Manager. The successful candidate will work a 45/50 hour week with a mix of day shifts and evenings. All straight shifts! Weekend work is required.
Assistant Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
* Assist in the hands on management of the award winning restaurant
* Supervise and train staff to deliver high standards
* Run shifts and be customer focussed at all times
* Assist with back office duties
* Offer ideas to ensure efficient service
Assistant Restaurant Manager Requirements:
* Experience at Assistant Manager level in a high volume restaurant
* Ideally from a high end background
* Excellent knowledge of fresh food and wine
* A dedicated and passionate team player
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
* A salary of £24k - £26k
* Share of gratuities
* Excellent career progression opportunities within the company
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Blue Arrow Best Company 2019
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.