|Salary||£20000 - £22000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
The roles of Assistant Restaurant Manager include –
- Being responsible for managing the flow of the restaurant in order to deliver great guest experiences
- Having a good knowledge of the preparation and content of all dishes on the restaurant menu
- Being responsible for the development and performance management of employees, ensuring that they work effectively and are following company standards
- Ensuring guests are satisfied with their dining experience
- Investigating and resolving customer queries
- Maintain regular and effective briefing and de-briefing sessions with team members
The ideal Assistant Restaurant Manager will –
- Have experience within a similar role, preferably supervisor or assistant manager level
- Have a passion for food and beverage and be able to educate guests and add to their dining experience
- Be self-motivated and looking to build their career
- Have experience working to high standards and strive to be the best
This Assistant Restaurant Manager position is a permanent full time role and requires flexibility with shifts. The salary is paying up to £22,000 per annum as well as a number of benefits and great scope for development and progression.
If you have the skills and experience to make the perfect Assistant Restaurant Manager at this excellent hotel, I’d love to hear from you!