|Location||Greater London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£27000 - £31000 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality, Miscellaneous|
This wonderful Restaurant is looking for Assistant manager to work in its Hackney branch. You will be given the best training as well as the opportunity to wow customers and earn tips and trunk.
Reporting to the General Manager, our Restaurant Managers play a pivotal part in the daily success and running of the restaurant. It's all about creating a winning team and delivering the best service to our guests.
It takes a great team to deliver a best in class restaurant experience, so as a Restaurant Manager you'll
• Support the General Manager in the recruitment, induction and on boarding of any new team members.
• Demonstrate your leadership with a hands-on approach and effective communication, engaging and motivating your team through pre-shift briefs.
• Drive high individual performance through regular one to ones and coaching, ensuring they understand their goals
• Have an eye for detail, high standards and the ability to thrive in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Show passion for the brand, ensuring your team are as knowledgeable and confident as you are
What's in it for you
In addition to a competitive salary, you'll also benefit from:
• Full induction and training.
• Excellent access to training and development programmes.
If you want to be part of this wonderful company then apply now!