|Location||Torquay, Devon||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £26000.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
We are a established branded restaurant chain that is viewed up and down the UK as one of the leading restaurants in South American cusine. A fast paced environment with high volume turnover you will be working 5 out of 7 days a week on a min of 45 hours per week.
As an Assistant Manager you will need to:
- Oversee the operation, ensuring each department have everything they need to give the guests great hospitality
- Be on the floor during service, anticipating pressure points before they arise and jumping in to help your team where needed
- Managing the restaurant is a tough job; when managing shift, you will feel like you are pulled in multiple directions and you will need to meet various business processes, standards and controls to ensure we are consistent as a brand.
- To work with passion and integrity, as a positive ambassador and strong leader.
- Have a successful track record working with high volume restaurant teams.
- Ideally have had management experience in both casual dining and high volume liquor environments.
- Be commercially aware and have a high level of financial understanding; we want intelligent business minded people.
What you get for you hard work
A market leading training program designed to help you reach your potential
* A fantastic quarterly bonus scheme to bring in those extra pounds
* An excellent pension scheme
* 50% discount at all Casual Dining Group restaurants
* Bounty bonus scheme - Earn up to £2000 for referring a manager!
Please Click the Apply Button below for more details