|Salary||Up to £23500.00 per annum||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Assistant Restaurant and Events Manager - New Forest - £23,500
A stunning hotel near Lyndhurst in the New Forest is currently looking for an Assistant Restaurant and Events Manager to assist in the management of the Food & Beverage team. The role involves running weddings and events alongside running the award winning restaurant. The successful candidate will work a 50 hour week, working a mixture of early and late shifts. Weekend work is required.
Assistant Restaurant and Events Manager Responsibilities:
- Hands on management of the award winning restaurant and bar
- Run weddings and other events
- Take responsibility for the set-up of weddings and functions
- Lead and develop staff to ensure efficient service is provided
- Run shifts and be customer focussed at all times
- Assist with back office duties such as rotas and budgets
Assistant Restaurant and Events Manager Requirements:
- Experience at Supervisor/Assistant Manager level in a quality restaurant/hotel environment
- Ideally 2 or 3 rosette experience
- Experience in running weddings
- Excellent knowledge of food and wine
- A dedicated and passionate team player with the ability to lead
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- A salary of £23,500
- Excellent company benefits and discounts
- Free meals on duty
- Excellent career progression opportunities within the company
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.