|Location||Farnborough, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £25000.00 per annum + Tips||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Assistant Gastro Pub Manager - Farnborough
Are you passionate about great food and service?
We have an opportunity to join the team in a contemporary gastro pub offering a relaxed environment in which guests can expect to receive personable and efficient service.
As Assistant Manager you will support the General Manager with all aspects of running the pub including overseeing the team to ensure all of our guests are warmly welcomed and enjoy genuine service.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist and deputise for the General Manager
- A key focus of this role is cellar management, ensuring that quality and cleanliness is maintained in this area.
- Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
- Develop and train the team
- Help with ideas to drive the business forward
- Deal with customer queries and complaints
- Experience at Supervisory or Assistant Manager level
- A fun and outgoing personality
- Ideally from a quality food led, pub environment
- Dedicated to and passionate about the hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary of £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Excellent training programme
- Career development opportunities
ACT NOW: To apply for this role simply click the 'Apply´ button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.