Assistant Project Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Cory Elliott|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 16:07|
£24,000 - £32,000
Are you looking for a new challenge? Wanting to work in Exeter and avoid parking costs!
Look no further..
Our client is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join their FTSE 250 company on the outskirts of Exeter.
As a Assistant Project Manager you will assist with delivering infrastructure projects safely and efficiently; from engineering review of initial scheme concepts, through define scheme requirements during outline design and pre-contract activities, to contractor management of Design & Build delivery partners, and handover of final schemes into operational use.
Your main responsibilities:
- Develop project specific delivery plan to ensure the successful completion on Infrastructure schemes.
- Ensure project inputs are met: Project setup, IPAC procedures , I.O workbooks, CDM.
- Understand and manage the hydraulic, geotechnical, material, environmental and land impacts of every project throughout the engineering delivery life cycle.
- Assist the wider team to ensure we deliver projects safely, proactively managing health and welfare issues.
- Ensure efficient delivery of projects utilising the NEC suite of contracts and drive the delivery teams to out-perform the Regulatory contract and the K6 Determination.
The Ideal Candidate
- Degree in Civil Engineering, aligned to Chartered Engineering requirements.
- Engineering degree or equivalent degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience with a strong commitment to health & safety including promoting a culture of awareness within the team.
- Robust construction contract management experience from tendering to final account.
- Experience in the management of multiple projects from application to final account with a track record in consistent delivery to time, quality and budget.
- Familiarity with preparation of monthly financial and progress reports for projects.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, both internally and externally.
- A salary of up to £32,000
- Private Pension
- Sharesave scheme
- Childcare Vouchers and much much more!
If this challenge sounds like your next step in your career APPLY NOW or contact Cory Elliott directly on 07769 935714
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Purchasing Project Manager
£35000 - £38000 per annum
£38000 - £45000 per annum