- Job Reference: 00032701-1
- Date Posted: 24 December 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Preston, Lancashire
- Salary: £12.00 to £13.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Science & Technology, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
£12.00 to £13.00 per hour | 42 Hours | Days | Elderly Home | COVID-19 Isolation Unit | Good CQC Rating|
A private nursing home in Preston is currently looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Practitioner to join the team on a small COVID-19 isolation unit within the home. You will be working in support roles alongside qualified healthcare professionals.
Details of this Assistant Practitioner position and what our client is offering:
• A contract to work 42 hours per week on day shifts
• Excellent pay rates of £12.00 to £13.00 per hour depending on experience
• Opportunities for ongoing training and development in addition to a comprehensive induction
Applicants for this Assistant Practitioner position should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed an NVQ in Health and Social Care and medication training, or willing to undertake this
• Demonstrate some experience working in a caring role, ideally with some UK nursing home experience
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation