KpH Environmental Services Ltd are industry leaders in the commercial tank cleaning, decommissioning, heavy plant removal, hazardous and remediation works and has been operating in this arena for over 20 years. We are based in Caterham, Surrey.
We have an exciting opportunity for someone who is self-motivated, forward thinking and eager to develop a career in an industry leading company.
- Assist with producing site documentation including Method Statement and Risk Assessments
- Oversee Day to Day communication with site teams
- Undertake site safety audits
- Attend site visits to support pricing
- Liaising with clients and subcontractors/suppliers
- Oversee employee development and training
- Experience in groundworks and drainage estimating would be beneficial
- Knowledge of industry Health & Safety standards
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office
- Ability to demonstrate transferrable skills and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- A friendly and supportive team
- Training, career development & progression opportunities
We would look to mentor and support your career development from the outset.
If this exciting role appeals to you and has piqued your interest, please apply. We look forward to speaking with you.