Assistant Events Manager - Winchester - £24k-£30k
Our client is a prestigious venue in the Winchester area and they are looking for a well presented, enthusiastic and hardworking Assistant Manager to support in running all events and the café. Dynamic and growing company with exciting opportunities.
Straight shifts - good working hours for family life - mainly day-time hours with only about 2 evenings per week and 1 or 2 weekends off per month!
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Lead and develop the Front of House team
* To manage events on site
* Run catering, food and drink service
* Organisation of events including equipment, staff, crockery, table linen, uniform, menus.
* Managing staff accordingly with workload, morale and achieving necessary tasks
* Organising logistics of events
* Office duties - support Manager with payroll, invoicing, ordering equipment for events - full training provided
* A great personality and be genuine, approachable, attentive and instinctive
* Relevant operational management experience of events within the catering industry
* Able to build a good rapport with clients
* Experienced manager of waiting staff
* A very responsible individual with good morals
* Salary of between £24,000 and £30,000 depending on experience
* Work/life balance with most evenings off and 1 or 2 weekends off p/m
* Work for a dynamic company with plenty of future opportunities
* Pension scheme and other employee benefits
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.