Assistant Manager-Gastro Pub-Redhill- up to £30k
|Job Title:||Assistant Manager-Gastro Pub-Redhill- up to £30k|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Guildford Perms|
|Job Published:||February 15, 2019 09:38|
Up to £30k
The role of Assistant Manager
We are currently looking for a dedicate Assistant Manager to join this expanding Gastro Pub Group based in Surrey. This food led pub group will help to train you up as a future General Manager, which sets you up wonderfully for the future. You’ll be reporting to the General Manager and be assisting in the day to day running of the Pub.
Your main responsibilities as an Assistant Manager
• Assist and deputise for the General Manager in the running of the pub
• Run shifts and be customer focused at all times
• Supervise and train staff to deliver the correct standards
• Deal with customer queries and complaints
What you need to get the job as an Assistant Manager
• Experience at Assistant Manager level ideally in pub or restaurant environments, with a big focus on Food and Beverage.
• A genuine passion for good quality fresh food and drink
• A dedicated and passionate team player with a forward thinking mentality
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
Rewards of being an Assistant Manager
Salary of up to £30,000
Great training and future opportunities
Excellent working environment
Company that promote a WORK/LIFE BALANCE
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Offshore Assistant Chef (with step up to Night Cook Baker)
£39,094.77 + uplift to COTA Grade D when performing Night Cook Baker duties
Ready to step up to Head Chef?
£21000 - £22000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Tyne and Wear
Up to £0.00 per annum
£8.21 per hour, Benefits: Meals on Duty