|Salary||Up to £26,000 DOE||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Ideally applicants will have extensive previous knowledge of the leisure and industry, preferably with a background in prestigious hotels, bars and restaurants.
The purpose of this role is to support the General Manager in the day-to-day running of a luxury hotel and spa, to support in the delivery of the business plan. Applicants will need to strong leadership skills and excellent customer service skills, putting the customer at the heart of the business.
What we are looking for in you:
We are looking for hard-working and ambitious individuals with the ability to motivate and drive forward the team, incentivising staff to maximise sales and revenue for the business. The successful candidate will need to have exceptional communication and presentation skills, with an eye for detail.
Applicants will need to have a good knowledge of reception and reservation systems, additionally applicants should have experience using financial systems and will be responsible for setting targets and implementing policies and procedures across the hotel departments.
What We Can Offer You
- Training and progression opportunities within the business
- Competitive compensation package depending on experience
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Free staff meals whilst on duty
- Live in accommodation is available
- 2-for-1 cinema tickets and free entry to local wildlife park
- Staff discounts on all affiliated hotels and restaurants