|Salary||£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + TRONC||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Position: Assistant Manager
Location: Yattendon, Berkshire RG18
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 per annum
Are you an experienced and dynamic Assistant Manager or Team Leader looking for your next challenge in a Michelin rated pub/restaurant? Do you want the opportunity to oversee and develop a very successful team?
This beautiful country pub is situated in the quaint, picturesque village of Yattendon in Berkshire. You will be responsible for upholding and maintaining the quality and high standard of service the pub holds.
If you would like to work for a business that prides its self on fresh local produce and showing off the diverse array of flavours of the British countryside then this would be the ideal role for you. You will have the opportunity to pass on your skills by training a team of up to 15 staff of all levels to an operational level.
- Strong management skills to oversee all daily operations in the bar/restaurant/hotel
- A dedicated approach to maintaining and improving service at all times
- Experience in exceeding targets whilst controlling operational costs and financial budgets
- Ability to demonstrate leadership at all times
- Strong understanding of staff recruitment and development
- Clear, friendly communicative nature
- Ability to work well under pressure
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Live in accommodation if needed
- Staff discounts
- Family friendly environment
- Fun dedicated team
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and all the other roles we have in your area, get in touch today!