|Salary||£26000 - £31000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
• Owning specific P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
• Responsible for several balance sheet reconciliations including preparation and review
• Dealing with in-country queries regarding their results, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
• To work with the team to ensure current processes and efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
• Any other tasks as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Completed AAT Level 4 (or equivalent qualification)
• Some experience of accounts production in a commercial environment
• Good communicator with strong inter-personal skills and effective in building working relationships across all levels of the business
• Proven experience of working to tight deadlines; working effectively under pressure
• Advance Excel skills
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.