Assistant Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Assistant Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jodie Mitchell|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 16:45|
This is a unique opportunity to become part of an national organisation who offer a supportive working environment. As an individual, they want you to progress your career through the business and offer study support in order to help you accomplish this. Other benefits include 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays, flexible benefits pot, pension scheme as well as onsite parking and fantastic public transport links.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assisting in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
• Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts
• Preparation of P&L for multiple entities
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Undertaking key month end duties such as posting journals, accruals and prepayments
• Preparation of month end reports
• Month end reporting and analysis
• Operational KPI and system reporting
The successful applicant for this exciting opportunity will have the following attributes:
• Intermediate / Advanced Excel skills
• Actively studying towards ACA / ACCA / CIMA
• Be highly numerate with good communication skills
Previous experience as a Junior Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Management Accountant, Finance Analyst, Junior Finance Analyst would be beneficial.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's