Assistant Management Accountant
|Job Title:||Assistant Management Accountant|
|Salary:||£22000 - £26000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Grant Lewis|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2019 15:15|
Based in Stockwood (which is easily commutable from both Bath and Bristol) the business have huge plans to expand nationally through acquisitions and due to this there will be a clear progression path for the successful Assistant Management Accountant. If you are looking for a company with a structure in place to advance your career, with study support and professional development then this could be the perfect role for you.
Ideally, you will come from a transactional finance background and have an interest in becoming a Chartered/Certified Accountant. The role will be fast-paced and will require good attention to detail. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Accurate and timely Bank reconciliations delivery
- Setting up accurate payment runs for new and existing clients
- Ad hoc cover for the Assistant management accountant
- Ensuring SLA's are met through timely query solutions
On offer for the successful Assistant Management Accountant is full study support towards the CIMA/ACCA qualification, a clear path of career progression and the opportunity to join a business that are fast on their way to becoming an international market leader. A range of the benefits can be seen below:
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + additional day off on your Birthday
- Full ACCA/CIMA study support
- Free access to finance academy to ensure professional development
- Social events & team building activities
- Discounts on Gyms & retailers
If you are an Assistant Management Accountant or someone experienced in transactional finance then please apply or contact Grant Lewis at Sheridan Maine to find out more about the business & the opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's