|Salary||£26000 - £28000 per annum||Sector||Miscellaneous|
In support to the Finance Director, you will lead the accounts department based in its Bristol office.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Prepare bank reconciliations
• Carry out control account reconciliations
• Complete VAT returns
• Supervise Sales and Purchase Ledger operations
• Assist with budget/year end work
• Ad-hoc tasks as required
Your skills and qualifications will include:
• AAT qualified
• Previous recent experience in a similar role
• Thorough knowledge of accounting processes
• IT literate in MS Word, Excel and Outlook as a minimum
• Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
• Good communication and inter-personal skills
• Strong people skills
• Preferred, working knowledge of MS Dynamics, Sage 200 or similar packages
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.