|Location||No fixed location (between Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee)||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£28,000 - £32,000||Sector||Facilities|
We are currently recruiting an Assistant Facilities Manager (Soft Services) to work Monday to Friday overseeing the delivery of soft FM services in a busy, fast paced environment based between Glasgow, Edinburgh and Dundee.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your knowledge whilst developing within a growing business.
If you are skilled in any of the soft services, enthusiastic, resilient and flexible this is an opportunity not to be missed.
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.Main responsibilities
- Maintain excellent client/customer relationships, ensuring the efficient and compliant delivery of services on site
- Oversee the day to day management of the maintenance services on site
- Support the Contract Management and Site Leads in the planning, organisation and coordination of all soft services
- Ensure standards of services detailed in the service level agreement and contractual terms and conditions are achieved, maintained and developed
- Lead and develop a team to deliver operational excellence across all Sodexo services
- Ensure that corrective maintenance and reactive works are carried out within the priority timescales
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with legislation, codes of practice, manufacturer’s recommendations, HSE recommendations and meets prescribed standards in the contract
- Ensure the highest levels of Health and Safety are achieved across the site
- Adhere to any local client site rules and regulations
- Role model safe behaviour
Please also note:
- Travel and overnight stay may be required to undertake training and other business requirements
- Unsociable hours in line with business requirements maybe required
- Flexibility on work schedule and location maybe required
- Demonstrate experience of working in FM services
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, flexibly and professionally in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of relevant Health and Safety and other legislative requirements
- Strong attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Proven IT skills, ability to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- IOSH Managing Safely, CIEH or equivalent
- Proven experiences of managing client relationships
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.