Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployment back to work. This job will play a key role in contributing to the UK’s economic recovery, ‘Restart’ which is a cornerstone of the Governments ‘Plan for Jobs’ strategy and the existing expansion to the Work and Health Programme (WHP_JETS). The role will be supporting individuals who have been in long- term unemployment or those affected because of the devastating economic impact of Covid-19.
We will address the barriers to gaining new employment with tailored support for each individual to achieve and sustain good work, including supported job search, re-training for a different sector and restoring self-confidence for work.
You will provide motivational support to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment.
We are seeking talented individuals to join our team as Assistant Employment Coaches. You will make initial outbound welcome call to engage customers following a referral to the scheme. Organise and undertake job search/job club activity on a 1-2-1 or group basis for example, preparing CV’s, support with applications, promoting relevant job opportunities to customers, Reverse Marketing of customers to employers etc. You will need to be a motivational adviser to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, challenge, encourage and help individuals obtain sustainable employment.
• Meet, and strive to exceed, personal performance
• Sensitively handle any customer concerns about joining the scheme or returning to work.
• Support with initial appointments and customer assessments
• Maintain accurate records within the operating system.
• Support the Employment Coach to progress customers using a variety of appropriate strategies
• Deliver a positive experience to new customers, ensuring they engage with the Em-ployment Coach and the programme.
• Identify potential barriers restricting the participant moving into employment
• Develop an understanding of specialist signposting services in the local area/region, building knowledge in areas such as specific disabilities, housing, benefits etc.
• Fully understand the local labour market, to source suitable job opportunities.
• Undertake direct marketing to employers using digital media e.g. email, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
• Provide necessary pre employment support, e.g. travel planning, work wear etc. and maintain ongoing support to customers upon entering employment where required.
Skills and Experience
• A good working knowledge of the local labour market in the specified geographical locations
• Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Busi-ness
• Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
• Knowledge of the employability industry
• Experience of working with people in the provision of ‘information, advice & guid-ance’
• Full driving licence
Salary: £19,554 - £20,994 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Redditch (office based)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am- 5.00pm Monday -Thursday, Friday 8.30am -4.30pm
Closing Date: 16th March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams. Following recent developments from COVID 19 you may see a delay in receiving feedback or interviews being scheduled.
Unfortunately, we have no control over time restraints and will be in touch as soon as possible.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity