Assistant Employment Advisor
- Job Reference: 00018746-1
- Date Posted: 9 September 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Southampton, Hampshire
- Salary: £19,554 to £20,582
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Seetec Pluss is one of the UK’s leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year.
The role will form part of WHP - JETS scheme which will be focused on providing employment support to those individuals who have recently lost their job as a result of the devastating impact of Covid-19.
We are currently seeking talented individuals to join our teams as Assistant Employment Advisors.
The role of the Assistant Employment Advisor is to assist our Employment Advisors in conducting programme iduction sessions, running job clubs and undertaking trouble shooting activities to ensure individuals sustain employment.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be target driven as well as a motivational adviser to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, and encourage individuals to find suitable employment. You will have a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems, and be able to work under pressure, without day to day supervision.
We anticipate that this role will be delivered digitally so you will have to be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business.
This is a rewarding role that will allow you to utilise your current skills to influence, support and encourages others to build a future.
This Working Health Programme - Job Entry Targeted Support will address the barriers to gaining alternative employment with tailored support to enable individuals to achieve and sustain new employment.
Be proud to be part of the recovery.
* Meet, and strive to exceed, personal performance targets (Key Performance Indicators) whilst ensuring quality and compliance measures are met.
* Make initial outbound welcome call to engage customers following a referral to the scheme.
* Sensitively handle any customer concerns about joining the scheme or returning to work.
* Support with initial appointments and customer assessments where need to support progess on the scheme.
* Maintain accurate records within the operating system.
* Support the Employment Adviser to progress customers using a variety of appropriate strategies to help them overcome barriers to gaining employment.
* Deliver a positive experience to new customers, ensuring they engage with the Employment Adviser and the programme.
Skills and Experience
* A good working knowledge of the local labour market in the specified geographical locations
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Math’s at Grade C or above
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
* Experience of working in a target driven environment
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standard
* A suitable home working environment
* Knowledge of the employability industry
* Experience of working with people in the provision of ‘information, advice & guidance’
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Salary: £19,554 - £20,582 p.a. (dependent on experience)
Hours: 37 hrs per week - 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday- Friday (Full Time)
Closing Date: 7th October 2020
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Skype
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, Pension, Competitive Salary, Optional Health Insurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts.
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec Pluss support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”.
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
*If you require assistance with your application or an alternative format please contact the recruitment team on (phone number removed)