Assistant Drainage Engineer – London 18k
|Job Title:||Assistant Drainage Engineer – London 18k|
|Salary:||£17000 - £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sean Hitchman|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 16:29|
A large FM compnay currently seek a junior draimnage engineer to work alongside a senior drainage engineer covering their commercial and retail portfolio.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES: Assist Drainage Engineers with the below:
- Ensure effective running of the assigned jobs
- Assist with Resourcing sufficient equipment and materials in conjunction with The Contracts Manager and the purchasing administrator.
- Pick up on remedial works
- Attend callouts and complete works effectively and on time
- Fill out job sheets with call out description, time taken and materials used
- Assist with Carry out remedial works
- Assist with Carry out CCTV surveys
- Assist with Carry out pipe lining to high standards
- Assist with Installation of above and below ground drainage systems
- Assist High Pressure Jetting works
- Assist with Sump Pump and Pit maintenance
- Liaise with Help Desk on PPM works to ensure they are completed on time
- Ensuring Compliance with Health and Safety regulations.
- Liaise with customers and tenants to ensure expectations are managed and met.
- To present a professional image at all times, both in the office and to clients and be a “role model” for the rest of the staff.
- To be willing to work in excess of usual working hours when the balance of the company’s work or allocated responsibilities requires this. We do not expect excessive working hours; rather we require flexibility when there is a clear benefit to the company.
- To understand the consequences of your actions for the company and to actively share responsibility with the managers and the rest of the other engineers for the success of the company.
- Ensuring fair treatment for all, working according to the principles of equal opportunity.
Minimise time on callouts/Minimise return visits. Minimise cost of damage and wastage of materials.
To be measured by repeat business, achieving high standard of workmanship.
Work completed on time.
Key skills required:
Ø Up-to-date qualifications.
Ø Experience on Drainage systems.
Ø Various PPM duties.
Ø Occasional out of hours/weekend working will be required.
PLEASE CONTACT SEAN HITCHMAN ON 020 7932 2800 / SHITCHMAN @ RGB .CO.UK
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Drainage Design Engineer
£32000 - £39000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
£20000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: overtime and vehicle
Fire Engineer Consultant – London
£30000 - £55000 per annum
Mobile Security Engineer – London
West End London
£26000 - £32000 per annum
Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
£40000 - £45000 per annum