Assistant Contract Manager
|Job Title:||Assistant Contract Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £27000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Paul Hartland|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 09:21|
Are you a recruitment consultant looking for an opportunity to step up into a management position? How about an internal / on-site recruitment role that DOESN’T involve endless sales calls?
Our busy industrial division is going from strength to strength, and due to this continued growth we are looking for another person to join our team of 3 experienced consultants and administrators at our on site in Severn Beach
Benefits and Perks:
- The core hours of work are 08:00-1800 Monday to Friday, however flexibility is required.
- 32 days holiday per annum
- Corporate days and Black-Tie events.
- Company share incentive plan.
- Individual recognition for achievements and contribution.
- Company pension.
- Support to achieve professional qualifications (REC/IRP).
- Fully-financed rewards package, giving every employee access to a huge variety of high street discounts and leisure benefits.
The client is a rapidly expanding retailer who requires agency support for Warehouse Operatives, Forklift Drivers and Administrators.
- Deputising for the contract manager in their absence
- Checking-in staff daily
- Sourcing, interviewing and registering a high volume of candidates
- Conducting inductions for large groups
- Prioritising, organising, delegating and checking daily tasks
- Participating and holding team meetings
- Ensuring compliance standards are met
- Building strong relationships with key client contacts, colleagues and employees
- Performance management of candidates
- Conducting investigation, disciplinary and grievance meetings when required
- Weekly meetings with shift managers
- Processing / checking off daily hours for payroll and data entry
- Previous experience in a recruitment role – all sectors considered
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment at supervisory level beneficial
- Strong leadership qualities – Remaining calm in a fast paced environment, with the ability to give clear instruction to team members
- Will consistently demonstrate the will to achieve the highest standards on a daily basis
- Excellent communication skills, both in person, written and over the phone
- Be self-sufficient, working for large periods under your own supervision and will be able to work in an ever-changing environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
We are proud to have one of the highest staff retention levels in the industry, and offer benefits associated with an organisation named in The Sunday Times’ ‘Top 100 Companies to Work For’ every year since 2006!
To find out more, submit your CV online or call our office on 0117 4287245 and ask for Paul Hartland.
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's