|Salary||£17000 - £24000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This is a varied role that offers a great opportunity for you to really mark your footprint in a major organisation who pride themselves on promoting from within.
Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following:
• Reconciling rebate accounts
• Maintaining the rebate and commissions accounting process
• Advising on rebate agreements and statuses
• Providing reports on trends and other information as required by the Commercial Directors
• Supporting the Financial Controller with any other finance duties
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• Experience within a similar Accounting role
• Extremely motivated and hardworking
In return you will receive the following:
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive benefits
• Strong transport links
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.