Assistant Civil Engineer - Nottingham
|Job Title:||Assistant Civil Engineer - Nottingham|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 10:35|
RGB Network are currently representing a medium to large sized Civil & Structural engineering consultancy in their search for an Assistant Civil Engineer to be based in their Nottingham based team.
This engineering practice has been operating within the industry for a number of years and has developed a reputable image as a structural engineering led consultancy, with an established Civils team working on high-profile projects in a broad range of sectors. Their projects vary from; luxury apartments and high-end housing developments.
This company has been recognised for a number of projects they have completed and have won a range of awards.
Requirements for the role
- This company is ideally seeking an Assistant Civil Engineer, so the right candidate would be one who has at least 1 years’ experience working within a consultancy background
- Capable of using the industry design software such as; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D / PDS and AutoCAD
- Experience producing roads, external works and drainage designs for a range of developments under the relevant section agreements
- Conversant in producing designs, liaising with clients and local authorities under; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- For the right Assistant Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £25,000 to £30,000 depending on experience
- Employer contributory pension scheme, discretionary bonuses twice a year, paid overtime and flexible working allowance
- An ICE Accredited training scheme, with in-house seminars to help you progress through Chartership.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Assistant Civil Engineer
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits
Senior Civil Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Principal Civil Engineer
£42000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Civil Design Engineer
£28000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension, free parking
Associate Civil Engineer
£45000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, various other benefits