Assistant Civil Engineer - Leeds
|Job Title:||Assistant Civil Engineer - Leeds|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||January 28, 2019 17:29|
RGB Network are currently working on behalf of a Civil & Structural design consultancy who are seeking to recruit an Assistant Civil Engineer for their team based in their Leeds office. This Civil & Structural Engineering practice have become established as one of the UK’s leading Civil and Structural Engineering consultancies in Yorkshire, with now 4 offices across the Yorkshire region.
As an Assistant Civil Engineer you would be working in the Highways & Infrastructure design team producing efficient designs on; Roads, Drainage and Sewerage schemes for a number of private & public sector developments.
Your responsibilities as an Assistant Civil Engineer will involve:
- Working alongside experienced Civil Engineers to produce concept and detailed roads & infrastructure designs that are under the agreements & adoptions such as; S104, S106 & S278
- Should you decide to the join the company at this moment in time, you would have the chance to work on a 1500 mixed use development with the opportunity to assist in the project management
- Provide assistance during the process of liaising with Third Parties/Clients throughout the stages of the design process, from concept design to detailed designs under the supervision of Seniors / Principals.
- Designing Roads & Infrastructure works on Residential development projects.
- Have relevant Degree Qualifications – Civil Engineering
- Have some experience working on Residential Housing designs.
- Knowledgeable and capable of working in accordance with the relevant Section Agreements
- Be a competent user of Microdrainage Windes and PDS (Civil 3D experience advantageous).
- For the right Assistant Civil Engineer, the company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £27,000 to £32,000 (depending on experience).
- Health & Dental Care
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Discretionary bonuses paid throughout the year.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Graduate Civil Engineer - Leeds
£21000 - £26000 per annum
Assistant Civil Engineer - Nottingham
£28000 - £33000 per annum
Assistant Civil Engineer - Central London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Civil Design Engineer
£27000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, private healthcare, life assurance
Senior Civil Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits