Assistant Civil Engineer - Central London
|Job Title:||Assistant Civil Engineer - Central London|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Immediate start is applicable|
|Contact Name:||Parvez Miah|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 14:25|
- For the right Assistant Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary package ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Career progression strongly encouraged within this consultancy
- Young sociable environment with occasional company incentives.
This opportunity is with a boutique consultancy who have a strong presence in Spain & Singapore, and have developed a reputable image in Central London. They now have good expansion plans in Central London and are actively seeking to grow their Civil Engineering team.
- This company has been operating within the industry for more than 20 years, and have managed to grow continuously providing services in the UK & overseas
- They specialise and provide services in many areas; Civil, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Architecture and more
- Their London Civil Engineering team consists of 8 to 10 people strong of Civil Engineers, so you would be working in a close knit team gaining exposure on a good range of private sector developments
- This engineering consultancy works on high profile projects across a range of sectors, examples include; Central London & US luxury apartments, multi-million commercial properties, hotels in the shard and many more.
- Working as an Assistant Civil Engineer within this company, you would be working alongside experienced engineers to produce roads & infrastructure designs
- You would gain experience on a broad range of projects at your early stage of your career, therefore Civil 3D experience is necessary for this role
- You would also receive the opportunity to become commercially aware and take on some responsibility to manage projects within your capability
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has 2 years’ experience working as a Graduate / Assistant Civil Engineer within a similar private sector consultancy.
- Experience using the relevant software is essential; AutoCAD, Civil 3D, PDS and Microdrainage.
- Capable of producing designs under the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106.
- Have good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Graduate Civil Engineer - Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Civil CAD Technician - Central London
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Civil 3D Technician - Central London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Assistant Civil Engineer
£22000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension