|Salary||£50000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
My client is a Facilities management provider, who currently seek an Assistant chief engineer on an Iconic 5 * hotel based in Mayfair.
The ideal candidate will come from a supervisor/service manager’s role within a current building services company and have first-hand experience of running a demanding contract within hospitality sector
Role and responsibilities
- Manage a team of 20 including tradesmen to carry out reactive and preventative maintenance at iconic 5 star hotel.
- Deputise for chief engineer.
- You will be responsible for departmental P&L £1.3 million pa.
- Control and management of CAPEX budget
- Managed projects up to £1million in value on site.
- Prepare end of month reports for meetings to the directors
- Organise and supervise all contractors
- Be Responsible for plant and equipment not limited to but including AHUs, UPS, generators, HVAC, FCUs, LTHW systems, Boilers, PHE, BMS.
- Carry out probation reviews and conduct 121s with staff.
- Conduct and carry out safety training.
- Use a CAFM system for reactive maintenance tasks.
- Create and implement safety systems for technical services department.
The typical hours you will be carrying out each day on site:
- 1 week its 9 – 5 then 8 till 4 following week
- Based on a 40 hour week
- The engineer has to work 1 Saturday in every 6 (this is part of the salary and not paid at overtime.)
Mobile Phone & Laptop
20 days holiday
No call out rota
If you feel you would be well suited for the role or would like to find out more, please send me your up to date CV or contact me to discuss.
Office: 020 7932 800
Email: twilson @rgb.co.uk