|Location||Sevenoaks, Kent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Up to £12.70 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
Are you an enthusiastic individual with experience in School Catering?
We are seeking for an Assistant Chef Manager - Sous Chef to work for a School. A leading education contract catering and one of the country's top-performing academy operators.
As an Assistant Chef Manager - Sous Chef you will have a background from school catering and are looking to grow within the group. As well as having excellent presentation and communication skills, you will be able to demonstrate a real passion for food and service and possess bags of enthusiasm. As a Sous Chef you must be a real foodie for this role.
- Salary : £12.70 p/h OR £21,000.00 term time
- Sector: Education - School
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (7am to 3.00 pm)
- Hours of Work: 5 hours per week, 44 weeks term time
- Location : TN14 - Sundridge, Sevenoaks
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes
Skills/Experience required: (Assistant Chef Manager)
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- NVQ or equivalent qualification
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.