|Location||Maidstone, Kent||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for an Assistant Chef Manager to work for one of the Leading contract catering companies at their site in Maidstone. My client are a market leading provider of catering, retail, leisure and support services in the Defence & Government sector.
You should have passion for delivering the best service and exciting menu that customers look forward to and really love! And In return my client offer support and development to grow within our business alongside a competitive salary.
You will also be required to work some evenings for events however this will be at an ad-hoc basis. We would also considered Chef Supervisor application who are ready to step up to the role!
- Job Role: Assistant Chef Manager
- Sector: Contract Catering - Staff Dining (B&I)
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £19,500 p.a + overtime
- Location: ME15 - Maidstone
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week, 6.30am to 2.30pm, Monday to Friday
Key Responsibilities: Assistant Chef Manager
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- NVQ qualification or Equivalent
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.