Assistant Chef - Full-time role - Salary of £21,237 - £24,544 per year - Lyndhurst
Our client is looking for an Assistant Chef to run the kitchen at a busy activity Centre in the Lyndhurst area of the New Forest.
This is a great opportunity for someone to work in the kitchen environment and also have a life work balance.
As a chef you will work 35 hrs contract but there will be extra hours each week which is part of the job.
5/7 days - but you don't work every night or weekend it is on a rota base.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef
- Work alongside the Head chef & Sous chef to further develop the food offering and reputation.
- Manage any given section within the kitchen
- Prepare and cook dishes to the required standard
- Ensure all areas are clean and tidy after service
- Ensure food safety/health & hygiene
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef
- A willingness to learn, progress and take your career further
- Basic Chefs skills essential and a fresh food background
- Enthusiasm & willing to learn & develop
- Passionate about the Hospitality & Catering industry
- Good time keeping and organisational skills
The Reward/Benefits - Chef
- Salary of £21,237 - £24,544 per year
- Professional and friendly team
- Excellent training
- Free parking
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.