Assistant Chef/Cook - Care Home - £11.63p/h - Winchester
A care home in the Winchester Area is looking for a full-time Assistant Chef/Cook to help run the kitchen on a daily basis - 5 out of 7 days a week, only working 1 in 4 weekends!!!
This rota averages out at 40 hours per week will all overtime paid and it is monthly pay. Cooking for 40-45 residents a day.
There is free parking and meals provided whilst at work and breaks are paid, you will be working with a Head Chef/Cook and another Assistant Chef/Cook.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef/Cook:
* Producing and presenting the dishes to meet the required standard
* To assist with managing and maintaining the stock and storage
* To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy at all times
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef/Cook:
* Experience at as a Chef or Cook, ideally in a care home environment
* A creative flair with a passion for fresh produce
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to work the long days
* Hourly pay - £11.63p/h per hour - All overtime paid
* 40 hours a week, working straight shifts with the latest finish being 7pm!!! Also only working 1 in 4 weekends!!!
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.