|Location||Virginia Water, Surrey||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£10.50 - £11.00 per hour||Sector||Catering & Hospitality|
ASSISTANT CHEF - CARE HOME
£10.50 PER HOUR
Recruiting a Chef for a Care Home located in Virginia Water Surrey, the company starting in 1981 with communities all over the UK.
All meals are prepared in the own site kitchens each and every day, using fresh and seasonal produce. The menus are varied and designed to be nutritionally balanced. Just as importantly, we can meet the specific nutritional requirements of residents who have special dietary needs such as diabetics or those living with high cholesterol.
Working 5 out of 7 days straight shifts of either 7am until 3pm or 11am until 7:30pm.
· The Chef is responsible for the preparation and serving of meals.
· The Chef is responsible for sanitation of food service areas.
· The Chef is responsible for accurate record keeping.
· The Chef is responsible for receiving, rotating and inventory of products.
· The Chef is responsible for regulatory compliance.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.