Assistant Trading Manager–Brighton–37h–TTO-£10.26
|Job Title:||Assistant Trading Manager–Brighton–37h–TTO-£10.26|
|Salary:||£10.26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Perms|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2018 16:12|
As an Assistant Trading Manager you will have kitchen and supervisory experience and the ability to use your charm and charisma to build strong relationships in order to provide and maintain the highest standards of customer service whilst instilling these qualities into the team.
This is a working position and does require a hands on approach.
Your main responsibilities as an Assistant Trading Manager will include:
To assist the Trading Manager in delivering a high level of customer service, whilst maintaining a well-presented and profitable Shop and Café – Bar.
- Ensuring Shop, bar & café is open and ready for business
- Assist the Trading Manager in ensuring stock levels are met, wastage is minimised & Price lists are displayed in attractive manner
- Maintain & Clean & Tidy shop, café and bar at all the times
- Assist with all retail and catering programmes
- Assist with the recruitment, training, development & Scheduling
- Run and facilitate events in the Café - Bar
What you need to get the job:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good IT skills
- experience working in retail / cafe / corner shop etc
- Salary of £10.26 p/h
- Excellent opportunity to make your own mark!
Act Now: Press the Apply Button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's