|Salary||£32000 - £35000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Are you Part II qualified or newly qualified Part III? Do you have experience working in the Social Housing / Education sector? If so, read on …..
- Salary £32,000 - £35,000 ( depending on experience )
- Location – Bromley Area (easy to commute from all major London train stations)
- Great CPD opportunities
The role is working within the Architectural team on public sector schools and education as well as housing projects from inception to completion. This role will suit a candidate with drive and ambition.
Candidates must have strong communication and design skills with the ability to interface with other professionals working within the existing team. This is an excellent role for a candidate wishing to progress within a successful business.
- RIBA PT II / PT III
- Full design + technical ability
- Ability to provide design and production information packages in a clear and accurate manner with good presentation skills
- Good computer knowledge and fully conversant with AutoCAD ADT, Revit and Sketch Up
- Design/technical packages and generally providing design services
- Managing own workflow
- Liaison with clients
KEY JOB OBJECTIVES:
- Design Feasibilities
- Planning application packages
- Technical + Design Management
- Marketing design services
- Promoting value of Good Architectural Design in addition to good technical design within the practice.
OUTLINE JOB TASKS:
- Liaising with clients in respect of design and technical matters
- Programming of work to ensure job profitability and the meeting of cash flow projections
- Design responsibility for aspects of major projects and full design responsibility for minor projects
- Provide production information packages
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on
020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk