Interior Architect or Architect
|Job Title:||Interior Architect or Architect|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-07-25 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Martin Leslie|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 10:47|
Are you a qualified Architect or Interior Architect? Do you have experience working in the Social Housing sector and also experience working in interiors , in particular commercial?
- Salary £35,000 - £40,000 PA
- Location – Bromley Area (easy to commute from all major London train stations)
- Great CPD opportunities
- Regular salary reviews, reduced gym membership and discount cards
RGB Network have an interesting and varied role for an experienced Social Housing Interior Architect with commercial interiors experience, wanting to become involved in working for a very successful multi-disciplinary professional design consultancy.
The role is working within the Architectural team on a large, public sector and private developer commercial project from inception to completion.
This role will suit a candidate with drive and ambition and candidates must have strong communication skills with the ability to interface with clients / contractors and other professionals working within an existing team. This is an excellent role for a someone wishing to progress within a successful business.
- SOCIAL HOUSING EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL along with commercial interiors experience
- Full design & technical ability
- Ability to provide production information packages with good presentation skills, leading a team on
- Communication and management skills, ability to manage a team delivering both conceptual and detailed design packages
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on
020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's