|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary:||£23000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Alison Taylor|
|Job Published:||August 08, 2019 10:11|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced & business focused Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team on a contract basis of 9-12 months.
Strong relationship-building and inter-personal skills are essential along with the right attitude and resilience to work in a fast paced, service obsessed environment. You will understand existing processes quickly, but then look to continuously improve them in an environment where it is the norm to help each other innovate and progress on a daily basis.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Managing all aspects of the purchase ledger function
• Reconciling the daily cash received and posting to customer accounts on Sage.
• Bank reconciliations
• Managing the companies petty cash
• Providing support to the sales team updating the CRM system with payments, student attendance and discounts.
• Maintaining the fixed asset register
Your skills will include:
• Team Player with strong communication skills – both oral & written
• Strong analytical skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages particularly outlook and excel
• Experience of working within an accounts team
• AAT quailed/studier or qualified by experience
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's