Working as part of a friendly team, you will be responsible for the following:
• Book keeping and preparing accurate accounts, both to trial balance.
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including postings to Nominal, Purchase and Sales Ledgers
• Preparing invoices and credits as required; raising payments
• Ensure that all transactions are posted to Sage accurately and promptly
• Responsible for the maintenance of supporting control accounts, lead schedules and for reconciliation of multiple bank accounts
• Bank reconciliations including inter-company reconciliations
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified as a minimum, with a positive and enthusiastic attitude, with Sage experience. You should also have excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you’re passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on “apply” above as soon as possible.