|Salary||Competitive||Sector||Professional & Admin|
This is a newly created role and key responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining fixed asset schedules
• Managing petty cash reconciliations
• Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparation of Inter-company reconciliations
• Assisting with monthly management accounts
• Managing accruals and prepayments
• Managing stock journals
• Assisting with annual budgets
• Preparation of year end schedules
• Assist with any other ad hoc tasks within the finance department
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is keen to work closely with the Management Accountant and be heavily involved in assisting with the preparation of the management information. Ideally you will be AAT Qualified or working towards your ACCA or CIMA qualifications. Intermediate Excel is essential with the ability to perform a VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables. You must have string IT Skills and experience of using a cloud based software would be desirable.
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.