|Salary||£18000 - £26000 per annum||Sector||Professional & Admin|
If you are the successful candidate for this role, then you will have an amazing opportunity to establish yourself in a company that pride themselves on developing their employees skillsets.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
• Preparing monthly management reports
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Maintaining the fixed asset register
• Preparing prepayments and accruals
• Processing purchase invoices
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
• AAT part qualified (or equivalent)
• Experience within an Accounts role of similar nature
In return you will receive the following
• Competitive benefits
• Flexible working hours
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.