|Salary||Competitive Salary||Sector||Professional & Admin|
Working closely with the Finance Manager, the position will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including:
• Supporting the month end process; balance sheet, journals, accruals and prepayments
• Preparation of VAT and intrastate returns
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Assist with statutory reporting and internal audit
• Perform a variety of balance sheet reconciliations
• Corporation tax calculations
• Maintenance of cash book
To be consider for this exciting opportunity offering excellent career development within an international recognisable brand, you will meet the following criteria:
• Studying, recently qualified or passed finalist – CIMA or ACCA
• Have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including a high level of Excel knowledge
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Able to demonstrate a solid understanding of financial accounting principles
Salary package includes a competitive basic salary and study support. Additionally, other benefits available include an excellent pension scheme, bonus, car parking and onsite subsidised canteen.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.