|Job Title:||Asset Manager|
|Location:||Dunderrow, Co Cork|
|Salary:||€48000 - €55000|
|Start Date:||2019-08-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Magita Lauder|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 19:35|
Do you know Asset management systems like the back of your hand? Do you have a technical mindset and experience is asset management? We want to hear from you!
With a great new challenge of a start up of two new (non GMP) central hub buildings for our client Eli Lilly Kinsale, during design, install, commissioning and handover and a robust asset management of all technical scope, I am looking for a strong Asset Manger with a technical backround. It is a brand new role so the successful candidate will have every opportunity to make their mark.
Along with a salary of up to €55'000 we offer a bonus and access to flexible benefits.
If you would like more information to understand what it is like to work for Sodexo and a career in Corporate Services, please follow the link below;
- Liaise with the General Services Manager, Maintenance Manager, client, key stakeholders and provide expert Asset Management advice for the account.
- Ensure daily operations are considered in the design of the building e.g. maintenance access, adequate storage for cleaning equipment
- Coordinate the organisation’s vision in “creating an environment of a culture of Asset Management”.
- Ensuring a safe working environment.
- Ensure effective handover and commissioning of the assets, ensure all documentation is in place.
- Ensure the engineering systems are set up, including the computerised maintenance management system and all statutory compliance systems.
- Set up and write maintenance schedules for the internal technical team and sub-contractors
- Work with our “food team” to ensure their requirements are built into the restaurant design
- Exceptional client relationship management skills.
- Considerable experience in sector contracting and sector technical service delivery.
- Achieve set, standards and operate to performance criteria; for example health and safety, hygiene.
- Excellent communication, influencing and facilitation skills.
- High standards of numeracy and written communication.
- Continuous professional development in industry/specialism.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative within a team environment.
- Working knowledge of Asset Management Systems in a FM/Commercial/Industrial/Process environment.
- Understand the total life cycle approach to Asset Management, and the benefits that can accrue to organisations through the application of these concepts and principles.
- Understands Asset Management processes, and the way in which an asset management improvement program will bring about changes.
- Be familiar with statutory by laws, other legislative requirements and current trends in asset management.
- Building services or Asset Management related qualification or relevant demonstrable experience.
- Experience in pharmaceutical or FMCG industry sectors.
- NEBOSH (or equivalent) – National General Certificate and/or Diploma.
- Experience within customer facing environments and resolving problems professionally.
- Working knowledge of Maximo or other best of breed CMMS.
- Degree Qualified in Engineering field, demonstration of equivalent experience or on the job qualifications.
Formal Education & Certification or working towards these,
- Member of a relevant professional organisation (IAM, IMechE, IET)
- Certificate or Diploma in Asset Management from the IAM
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's