|Location||Basingstoke, Hampshire||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£18000 - £20500 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
£18,000 - £20,500
Assembly Technician required by leading manufacturing company, based in Basingstoke. The successful candidate will be responsible for working from production drawings to build electronic assemblies.
- Surface mount and through hole assembly of PCBs.
- Crimping, wiring soldering and potting.
- Assembly of wiring looms.
- Maintaining quality standards.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- PCB assembly experience.
- Highly skilled in soldering of small components.
- Electronic system assembly background.
- Conformal coating and potting experience.
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification (desirable).
Please contact Anna Hinton 01453 829521
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.