|Salary||£20000 per annum||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial|
Daily responsibilities of the Assembly Technician role will include:-
- Carrying out basic PCB repairs and understanding circuitry to a component level
- Understanding of soldering and SMT (surface mount technology)
- Operating a range of basic hand/air tools and measuring tools on mid-to-large scale components
- Screwing components into computerized machines to test their functionality
- Working from basic technical diagrams/ electronic schematics
- Lifting up to 15kg independently, use of jigs throughout assembler process
- Working closely as part of a team to meet demanding production targets
Hours of work will be: 07:00- 16:00 Monday to Friday. The salary on offer is £20,000 with overtime available, with the potential to progress within the company.
In order to be successful for our Assembly Technician role, all applicants must possess the following attributes;
- Either academic or vocational experience in dealing with circuitry and electrical panels
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a sub-assembly environment
- Good attention to detail/ quality minded
- Familiar with hand or air tools
If you feel that you hold relevant experience for our Assembly Technician vacancy, please click to apply or alternatively email email@example.com.