Assembly Operator - Pylons
|Job Title:||Assembly Operator - Pylons|
|Salary:||£10.00 per hour|
|Start Date:||2019-05-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nicholson|
|Job Published:||May 02, 2019 17:27|
£10.00 per Hour
About our client
My Client is a is a world class, total service provider of components to the Aerospace Industry, specialising in aluminium, titanium, steel and nickel based alloys. With AS9100 and approvals from many of the world 's leading aerospace companies, there is a huge quality focus.
The purpose of the role is the assembly of category 'A' high value forged titanium assemblies to customer specifications within a quality critical controlled environment.
- Assembly of Pylons within a controlled environment, using Sorion Pick to light system.
- Safe WIP Moving, Handling, Storage
- Collect materials and equipment required for the process
- Use of sealant to seal assemblies. Safe working within COSHH Procedures
- Use of DC Torque and Angle Drivers to assemble pylons
- Working to Standard Operating Procedures
- Report issues, malfunction, or defective parts under STOP-CALL-WAIT Escalation procedures
- Maintain equipment in good condition, safe storage.
- Maintain housekeeping, working to 5S conditions
- Use of overhead pendant crane
- Proven experience in an assembly environment, automotive or aerospace would be desirable
- Proven ability to read technical drawings, instructions and standard operating procedures
- Proven knowledge of stock and inventory control
- Proven experience of using powered DC Hand tools for assembly. Torque and angle DC tooling would be desirable
- Previous experience using a variety of electronic scanning and reporting tools.
- Experienced in keeping accurate records of production quantities, parts traceability
- Proven experience working within a quality critical environment
- Proven experience working within SQDCP controlled environment
- Familiar with batch traceability
- Good level of computer literacy, this position involves the use of Pick to Light System
What's on offer?
- Permanent Position
- Pay rate £10.00 per hour
- Free Parking
- Great Culture and working environment
- Working Monday to Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm Friday 7:30am - 12:30pm
How To Apply:
If you think you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please do not hesitate to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering and Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available - please visit our website.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.38 - £8.75 per hour, Benefits: Transport provided
£8.30 per hour
£8.84 - £9.90 per hour + overtime
£8.50 - £8.75 per hour