Assembly Operative - Gainsborough
- Job Reference: 00023278-1
- Date Posted: 15 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
- Salary: £9.00 Per Hour
- Sector: Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
The Gi Group are looking for Assembly Operatives to work at our prestigious customer's modern site based in Gainsborough (non-food site)
*INTERVIEWS TO BE HELD IMMEDIATELY POST-REGISTRATION*
This role has become available due to an increase in workload & the successful candidate would be required to work as part of a team to produce and assemble products to a high standard.
Key Benefits for successful applicants;
* Ongoing, temporary positions - (No waiting for calls to go to work)
* Working with a highly reputable local employer.
* Only work half a day on Friday! Working Monday to Friday, day shifts as standard (8am-5pm Monday to Thursday & 8am-12:30pm Friday)
* Only work half a day on Friday!
* Excellent break out area to benefit from during lunch and a stand out canteen.
* Working as part of a manufacturing environment - None food.
* £9.00 P/H
If this sounds like the role for you, act fast and submit your CV ; CV's are necessary as part of the recruitment process alongside verified right to work documents (if you need further information regarding right to work documents, please call (phone number removed)
The Gi Group office (165 High Street, Scunthorpe, DN15 6LN) is now open for walk in registrations- it is mandatory that face coverings are worn. National insurance proof and right to work documentation is required for registration
If you have experienced COVID-19 symptoms within the last 10 days or travelled to any country not listed on the below link, please follow government advice and do not visit the office until it is safe to do so.