|Job Title:||Assembly Operative|
|Salary:||£18500 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Angela Jay|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 16:54|
Location: Knutsford, Cheshire (WA16)
Contract Type: Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assembly Operative to join a well established, professional company, specialising in the manufacture of a variety commercial and industrial lifts.
Full product training will be given, however, candidates are required to have some knowledge of Mechanical Assembly Operations.
As an Assembly Operative , your duties will be:
- Assembling components to create sub-assemblies.
- Building and testing of a range of different components, working to a high level of detail.
- Completion of test Certificates and Packing Sheets as necessary.
- Adhere to all health & safety processes at all times.
An ideal Assembly Operative will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience within a Mechanical Assembly position is essential for this role.
- Any electrical experience would be advantageous.
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Excellent team player.
In return, the successful candidate will receive 22 days holidays per year + bank holidays + birthday, excellent company pension and death in service benefit.
This role provides excellent progression opportunities for hard working and enthusiastic team players.
Hrs of work are Monday - Thursday 08:00-17:00hrs and Friday's 08:00 - 13:00
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£8.30 per hour
£8.84 - £9.90 per hour + overtime
£8.50 - £8.75 per hour
£8.38 - £8.75 per hour, Benefits: Transport provided