|Job Title:||Assembly Operative|
|Salary:||£9.99 - £13.12 per hour, Benefits: free parking.|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Gilder-Grimes|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 16:29|
Your day to day duties will include:
- Accurately assembling medical parts
- Prepare small parts in readiness for assembly
- Using a variety of machinery to assist in the building of assembled products
- Inspecting and reworking assembled products to the required standards
- Working in a tidy manner to maintain the cleanliness of the working area
- Achieving the daily outputs and objectives
- A Forklift Truck licence (Please provide certification with your application)
- Excellent level of literacy and numeracy required
- Excellent manual dexterity
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Good team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
The working hours are 18:30pm to 06:30am 2 days working, then 2 days off on a rotational shift pattern.
Pay is £9.99 per hour increasing to £13.12 after 12 weeks worked.
If you are interested in applying to the Assembly Operative role, please apply with your CV and your Forklift certifications.