|Location||Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire||Job Type||Contract|
|Salary||£16.50 - £17 per hour||Sector||Engineering|
* Take responsibility for the assembling and testing valves and actuators from parts to final inspection
* Must possess good fault finding/problem solving skills in order to rectify test failures and aftermarket failures
* Carry out various assembly and test operations and perform clean, strip and flow matching duties
* Previous assembly and test experience in an aerospace or equivalent (close tolerance and complex components
* Mechanical and Hydraulic assembly/test experience would be ideal
For further details, please contact Nick Sollis -
Tel: 01453 829767
or email your cv
Omega Selection Services are an employment agency specialising in opportunities at all levels within the Engineering, Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Defence, Scientific, Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing sectors.
We are always seeking Engineering Staff, Senior Managers, Skilled and Semi-Skilled Machinists, Mechanical Fitters, Electrical Fitters, Quality Engineers, Materials Science Engineers, Maintenance Engineers, Electronics Engineers, Test Technicians, Technical Authors and Laboratory Technicians to name but a few.
For details of other opportunities available within your chosen field please visit our website www.omegaresource.co.uk
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.