|Salary||Negotiable||Sector||Manufacturing & Industrial, Engineering|
Employment: 3 Month contract
Rate: Circa £15ph PAYE/£20ph Ltd
MUST BE CAPABLE OF OBTAINING SECURITY CLEARANCE OR ALREADY HOLD.
Due to a project deadline at the end of 2019, my client is seeking to appoint a number of Electronic Assemblers to support with completion on a temporary 3 month basis.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate some or all of the below qualities and it is essential that you have experience to back this up:
* Relevant previous experience in electronic/electro-mechanical assembly. (ESSENTIAL)
* Computer literate.
* Professional manner with attention to detail
* Results and delivery orientated attitude
* Qualified to IPC-610 / IPC-620 (desirable)
* Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP (desirable)
For more information regarding this role please call Lee Powell on 01453 829530 or to make an application send a CV .
Thank you for your interest in this vacancy. Omega Resource Group is a technical and engineering specialist agency and we also recruit for Test Technicians, Assemblers, production technicians, engineers, electronic operatives and more.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.